Who we are…
At Citizens Union Bank we are all about going beyond expectations. It’s what we’re known for. It’s who we are. It’s how we work.
Our primary goal is to help you achieve your dreams. That’s why we always go the extra mile, above and beyond, to assist you any way that we can.
CUB Bank has been around since 1888, so we’ve been through a lot. We’ve seen wars, depressions, terrorist attacks, and recessions. Yet here we are; always making it through and coming out the other side with continued Strength, Longevity and Trustworthiness.
Working together in partnership, we will work to help you invest in your future, your family, and your business. So dream big! Together, we got this!
We understand that while keeping our focus on you, we must also continue to develop our products and solutions to ensure you get what you want, where you want it and how you want. We know it’s important to adopt new technologies as they come along, and we will work hard to do that. Your time is valuable so we understand we need to meet your needs on your terms whether that is face to face, on your phone, or both!
It is important to us to be flexible as well. We will always look for a way to say yes, while keeping you, your family and your business finances safe and secure. And if we mess up, we’ll make it right; plain and simple.
You and your dreams are what are important to us. That’s why it is our goal to be your financial partner for your lifetime, and to always go beyond your expectations.
As community bankers we also believe that we owe a tremendous debt to the communities where we live and work. It’s important to us to give back in any way that we can, whether that’s coaching little league, chairing the local Chamber of Commerce or sponsoring the high school sports teams.
Our Core Values and what they mean to you…
At CUB Bank our team of banking specialists strives to demonstrate what we call T-I-G-E-R-S every day.
Trust is defined as the belief and confidence in the integrity, reliability, and fairness of a person and organization.
- What this means to you – You can trust us to do what we say and treat you honestly and fairly.
Interdependence is defined as two or more people who appreciate and rely on each other’s strengths and are mutually responsible for personal limitations and personal growth.
- What this means to you – We value diversity and understand that our success depends on our relationship with you.
Genuineness is defined as the personal quality and learned behavior that promotes sincere, honest, respectful, and direct communication in an open and responsible manner.
- What this means to you – We will “park our egos at the door” and treat you as our equal.
Empathy is defined as practice of working to understand the feelings and ideas of another person.
- What this means to you – We will listen to you, will always try to understand your prospective, to see the world through your eyes, and gain from your insight.
Risk is defined as involving and exposing oneself to change or loss.
- What this means to you – We understand that banking is a business focused on taking risks, but we are not afraid to take risks that we understand.
Success is defined as effectively achieving what our organization has sent out to do. The effectiveness implies that both interpersonal satisfaction and work quality have been achieved.
- What this means to you – We have a long history of success. We set high standards for ourselves and our business. We expect a high level of performance from ourselves and from each other.