CUB’s ACH C.O.P.S. (Credit Origination Positive Pay Service) protects you from becoming a victim of Corporate Account Takeover.
C.O.P.S. allows CUB to systematically compare every outgoing ACH credit entry against a “white-list” of approved payment recipients. If no exceptions are identified by the system all entries are processed accordingly. If an exception is identified that is not on the “white-list”, an out-of-band alert message is sent to the Originator. The Originator then has the option to approve the exception and add to the “white-list” or reject the entire ACH Credit File.
Protect your company or organization with ACH C.O.P.S.
- Significantly reduces risks associated with ACH Credit Origination fraud
- Avoid time and expense associated with resolving fraud cases
- Protect your brand/reputation
- Protect your working capital
- Protect employee, customer, and donor data