SHELBY COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ANNOUNCES NEW OFFICERS
The Shelby County Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its new officers for 2012‐2013.
The officers were elected by Chamber’s newly inducted Board of Directors at their November meeting.
• Candi Waford of Shelby Energy was elected to take the lead role as President of the Shelby County Chamber.
• Brian Webb of Citizens Union Bank was selected to assume the duties of President Elect.
• Shawn Adelsberger of Martinrea Heavy Stamping will continue to serve as Vice President.
• Hart Megibben of Megibben, Robinson & Chandler also joins the executive committee as Vice President.
• Gary Walls of Kentucky Perinatal Association continues to serve as part of the executive committee as Past President.
“We are fortunate to have such a strong board with leaders who are willing to step forward and direct the Chamber for the coming years,” said Shelley Goodwin, Executive Director. “The strength of the Chamber is reflected in the strength of our volunteer leaders. I am excited for the opportunities and improvements our members will see in the coming year.”
The Shelby County Chamber of Commerce has worked diligently to enhance business in the community for eighty‐six years. The Chamber provides a forum for networking, information, and opportunity, while developing a credible and cooperative membership, and serving as an advocate for business and community needs.
Contact: Shelley Goodwin