CUB’s Certificates of Deposit offer a wide variety of maturities to meet your investment needs.
- Interest is compounded semi-annually.
- Interest may be paid by check, or direct deposited to checking/savings account on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annual basis.
- Withdrawal of funds prior to maturity incurs a penalty.
- 1 year or less — 90 days of interest.
- More than 1 year — 180 days of interest.
- In the event of death, there is no penalty.
Grace period of ten calendar days granted to account holder after maturity.