If you participate in a High Deductible Health Plan, you qualify to open a Health Savings Account (HSA), which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to save for your health care deductibles or future medical expenses.
CUB’s HSA features:
- Individually owned & controlled
- Free usage of over 50,000 CUB & Allpoint Network ATMs worldwide1
- Free Allpoint ATM Network Mobile App – for easy locating
- eStatements – The fast and safe way to get your bank statements2
- CUB HSA VISA Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay – Bank anytime from your computer or phone
- Free Mobile Banking – 24/7 banking for busy lifestyles
- Tiered interest paid depending on your balance3
- CUB Phone – Bank by Phone 24 hours a day
Account has no monthly fee. 1If an ATM outside the 50,000+ network is used there is a $2 per withdrawal fee, in addition to any fees charged by the ATM itself. 2Paper statements available for only $2.50 per month – waived if average monthly balance is over $1,000. Paper statement fee may be waived upon request for those 62 and over. 3No minimum balance required to obtain Annual Percentage Yield. Ask us for details. Account disclosures that include current rates, terms, and fees (if any) are available at any Citizens Union Bank location.