Thank you for informing Citizens Union Bank of your travel plans. Your request will be processed by the end of the next business day. Please be aware that submitting this international travel notification does not completely eliminate the possibility of a point of sale decline while traveling. Limitations may occur when using your card in a foreign country – a good back up plan is to have another means of making purchases.
If we need to contact you during your travel, we will use one of the forms of contact information you have indicated. If you need to contact us while you are traveling, please call our customer care center at 866-633-4450 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, and Saturday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Have a safe trip!
Tips When Using Debit/Credit Cards While Traveling Internationally
- It is wise to store a copy of the front and back of your card in a secure location separate from where you keep your Debit Card in case your card is lost or stolen. Call our Customer Care Center right away to report your card lost or stolen at 1-866-633-4450. You can also call 1-800-500-1044 to report your lost or stolen card.
- For your protection, we have an ATM withdrawal limit of $250.00 per account per 24 hour period. Please be aware that non-CUB Bank ATMs may not allow you to withdraw the full limit in one transaction. You may have to do more than one transaction in order to withdraw the amount you want.
- It is wise to carry more than one form of payment for emergencies. That might include Cash Cards or other Credit Cards.
- Some international ATMs may only read the balance in your checking. If you know you will need money from savings, we recommend you transfer the money from savings to checking before you leave.
- For more security purposes, we recommend you run your transaction as a Credit transaction and sign for your purchases, rather than as a Debit transaction which requires you to use a PIN.
- Remember to keep copies of all of your receipts.
- Once you return from your trip, keep an eye on your account for up to six months to monitor any unauthorized transactions.